Imports CNC machines for all needs

Täppa Trä AB / Tappa Trading imports and exports CNC and conventional woodworking machines. We have a wide range and cooperate with a large supplier who can get the most out and guarantee quality.

Products

Laser

We have both IPG and Raycus laser with power from 800 watts to 6000 watts.

CNC

We offer a wide range of CNC machines. From single spindle to CNC machine centers.

Edgebanding machines

We offer a wide range of machines all from simple manual edge-banding machines to fully automatic edge molding-lines.

We also offer

Installation and education

Our standard offer includes installation and training on the machines.

Offer software

We have a large selection of CAD / CAM programs available.

Free telephone support and 1 year warranty

We have long experience in woodworking and are always available for consultation. Also: extended support agreement. Service agreement after warranty period.

What our client say

5/5

Superb machine, good installation assistance and training. Really good with phone support right when you need it!

Glenn Limnell
VD - Limnells Bygg
5/5

Our sign company really got a lift from the new CNC machine. Worth mentioning is also the nice help we got in getting it started quickly. Many thanks!

Fredrik Berndtson
Art Design G. Berndtson AB
5/5

Good and professional business man.

Colin Chi
CEO Leadertech Machinery CO LTD

About Us

We have developed high quality machines thanks to long experience in the industry

We do not work with the cheapest machines on the market, but we can instead guarantee reliability and high quality. We within the company have over 30 years of experience in the wood industry and 20 years of experience in CNC technology

0
Company founded
0
Years of experiences
100 +
Satisfied customers

Financing

Financing solutions

Financing solutions in collaboration with Wasa Kredit. Contact us and we calculate a monthly cost for your particular machine.

INFO

Our Terms

Reseller

Tappa Trading is the official Nordic dealer for Leadertech Machinery CO LTD. It is a large  manufacturer that can supply most types of machines with high quality.

Terms & Conditions

Our machines are invoiced with 40% upon order recognition and the remaining 60% at delivery.